PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HTML help needed...please:)

Hi Friends,
I definitely would change some things about the layout of my blog if I had mad skillz...only I don't...so I'm satisfied with it except for one thing.  It really bugs me that the "Leave a Comment" guy is not visible from the home page and that you must click on an individual post to leave a comment.  If any one who reads this blog has ANY IDEA how to fix that, I'd really appreciate it.  

I've been messing with it for a few weeks and just spent 2 hours trying to find web tutorials, but no dice.  I have homework to do and some ZZZZ's to catch.  I give up Blogger, you win for tonight (and possibly until the semester is over).   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make Me Smile and Leave a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers