This 16.5 inch x 27 inch wetbag has a main pocket for wet/dirty items that is lined with waterproof layer. The front pocket holds clean/unused items safe. There are two handles for hanging or carrying.
How it works:
Hang it on the door and collect your dirty diapers. Toss bag into wash with diapers! Hang to dry.
I purchased bag for $29.99.
We love these bags. I originally only purchased one, but we liked it so much that I bought another. We use one to collect diapers while the other is in the laundry. While we use these for diapers now, I could easily see a number of other things where these bags would serve you well, like swim bags or for holding wet laundry, etc.
In my opinion, these are very well made. We have never had any wicking or leaking issues (and we’ve put a lot of diapers in it before). We wash diapers every other day, so these bags get washed about twice a week and the fabric brightness is holding up very well. I usually hang it by only one handle so I was a little worry about straining the stitching too much, but have not had any indications that they are ripping out. Look at the picture below, I weighed our bag (and it wasn't full yet!).
We have a front loading machine, so putting diapers in the machine isn’t a simple unzip and dump. I usually open the bag, put the top in the machine, then grab the handles and pull backwards turning the bag inside out as I go.
Features We Love:
- Great Construction!
- Large wet pocket- Holds two days worth of diapers!
- Easy to use
- Great for travel- Easy to pack or great to pack stuff in!
- Drying time- You can shorten the drying time by pulling out the lining and letting it hang with the “insides” out.
- Zipper- The zippers are very small and hard to grasp sometimes, especially when you have a dirty diaper in one hand. I plan to tie a ribbon on the zippers to make them easier to grab.
- Easy to Use
- Convenient for Everyday Use
- Convenient for Travel
- Cute Fabrics
- Excellent Quality
- Love it, Love it, Love it
Pictures In Use