PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Confessions: Sometimes I Want to be a Quitter

Occasionally, I feel a twinge of selfishness and I really want to quit breastfeeding.  Even though, we've been doing it for 20 weeks strong, sometimes, it seems a little overwhelming to keep going.  
Why? you ask...well...
  • Last night, when the baby woke up at 4 am, I really wanted it to be my husband's turn to feed the baby. 
  • I haven't been pumping enough at work for a day's worth of bottles and my frozen milk stash is dwindling faster than I expected.  
  • Sometimes, I actually feel like my boobs are asking for a vacation day. 
I am not going to quit.  I probably feel this way because I am stressed about things that aren't really very important and won't matter in a few weeks.  I am sure I'm not the only one who has felt like they might want to stop.  Today, I just watched my baby eat and thought about how good it makes me feel to do this for her.  

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make Me Smile and Leave a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers