PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 25, 2010

A Note for All My Pregnant Friends

Hello my pregnant friends (geez, there are a lot these days!).  I want to encourage you to check out cloth diapers!  Many of you thought that Sean and I were nuts when I explained that we'd be cloth diapering, but I want to tell you that it really is easy!  We've been doing it for almost three months and we feel so good about our decision! 
I really don't believe that it is any more difficult than using disposable diapers.  Yes, there is more laundry, but the only thing that you have to do is put the diapers in the washing machine...no dunking in the toilet, no soaking in a pail, nothing...just straight from your (dry) diaper pail to the washer!  Yes, it's safe for your washing machine.  Yes, you can put them in the dryer.  Yes, you'll feel good about your decision, because you will save money and help save the planet. 
There are many different types of cloth diapers out there today and some aren't that much different than a disposable.  If you're hesistant to try them, remember that you don't have to do it in an all or nothing manner!  Even if you just get a couple and use them when you're at home, you're still making a difference.  (Although, I'd guess that once you start, you'll love them.)  You might not even have to buy any to try them out either!  I have some buttons on the right-hand side of the screen featuring blogs that often have giveaways and special giveaway events.  Enter to win some dipes!  If you win and it turns out you don't like them, I'll be happy to take them off your hands:)
Plus, trust me, baby butts are much cuter in cloth!

If you have questions about cloth diapering, I'd be happy to talk with you about our experiences and help you find the answers! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make Me Smile and Leave a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers