PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 20, 2009

We love babywearing!




I can't say enough good things about babywearing...if you don't do it, you definitely should give it a try. I do it almost every day. It's convenient and the kiddo loves it. We get to snuggle and I can still use my hands:) They have proven invaluable while going to the store, b/c my daughter doesn't like hanging out in the car seat while I shop. It's hard for me to bring our stroller along to stores, because then I have no room in the car to put groceries, etc. So, I just put on a wrap and stick her in it when I get there.
I have several different baby carriers, but I haven't tried all of them yet. Some of them require head control which my little snug doesn't quite have yet. I look forward to trying more in the future. The ones pictured here are (top to bottom, left to right): Hotsling, Moby Wrap (on my husband), Baby Slings and Things, and BabyHawk. It takes a little bit of practice to learn how to put them on and put the baby in properly, but it only took me about two or three times for each one to do it correctly quickly.
Thus far, I am more experienced with the Moby Wrap and BabyHawk. I love both of them and have found that they each work well for different situations. I've found that the BabyHawk is easier for me to get in and out of quickly. If I need to be moving and bending a lot, the Moby keeps her a little closer and I can secure her head better.
I just received the Baby Slings and Things from a friend who loves hers. I have to say, I love that it is made with stretchy fabric and has a little bit of give so that my little one fits in there snugly and conforms to my body. I am not a huge fan on the Hotsling and now that I have the new sling, I probably won't use it anymore. I don't feel that it fits me well , it's a stiff fabric, and it is pretty tough for me to get her in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make Me Smile and Leave a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers